Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 30 & 31

Business as usual plus meeting with dentist and radiation oncologist. They all hope that I won't experience a post treatment peak with regards to the side effects and are satisfied with the current results.

I hope too, that the side effects won't peak any further. Having seen some other patients I must be happy with how it went so far. I've lost about 7kg (went from 71 to 64) but I've been told 10% is somehow not to bad. I've always known that my oral flora will react stronger and hope it will recover soon. I've learned a bit better to eat without taste and expect that to recover too.

We don't know yet how effective the treatment was but I'll post the outcome in about 5 weeks.

Two more days to go .-)

1 comment:

David Haas said...

Hello,
I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
Thanks,
David