Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day 15

Session 15 was happened yesterday. The sessions have moved from the afternoon to the morning. Before the session itself I had a quick chat with the radio oncologist. She was happy with my status but referred to the control CT from tomorrow to get more insights about the current status. Eating and weight continues to be the main concern of everybody. I lost my interest in yogurt .-( and eating kiwis is a torture but I want them.

In the waiting area I've met a women and a men. Both of them have to deal with thyroid glands tumor. Both of had their primary tumor being removed mid 90s and only after the third recessive comeback they went for radiation. The women had just completed her treatment, the men just started his.

We made a conversation for about 10 min and shared each other our history. It was really great to see how other people cope with it. They both were very positive about it and seemed to be rather happy people - great inspiration for me.

proj on

No comments: