Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 7 - still tired

Yesterday evening I went for a 14km run. Couldn't observe any big change in terms of my endurance yet. Regardless - I feel tired during the day and it's an annoying feeling. Only after an 1 1/2 hour nap in the afternoon I felt awake. Maybe it's because of the weather maybe because of the radiation. Will continue to observe.

My taste and appetite haven't been affected yet. I didn't lose any weight so far. I'll try to list what I'm eating at the end of each post.

My mucosa is definitely getting irritated. Candida starts showing more aggressively. Eating though is still ok.

Yesterday dinner
  • fennel
  • zucchini
  • chicken breast
today breakfast
  • yoghurt
  • 3 slices of bread with butter and jam
  • 2 cups of green tea
lunch
  • tomato mozzarella salad
  • vitello tonato
snack
  • sandwich
  • mango yoghurt drink

No comments: