Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 17 - double it and cross off the first half

It was a busy day. It started with a control CT (computer tomography) at 9:30am, followed by a radiation, followed by acupuncture at my friend's place and ended with a second radiation session at 6pm.

I'm still losing weight and had to increase the liquid food dose. Strange enough the swallowing pane has almost gone away but appetite is low as ever. Don't like yogurts anymore and eating bread is a time consuming effort. My body wanted raw meat today so I got myself a "steak tartare" for dinner. It seems to be snotty to eat steak tartare even though you can't really taste it but I've reached the point, where I give my body what it's asking for.

Most likely because I was busy all day long I didn't feel fatigue until now. No running today but 10km yesterday and some biking planned for tomorrow.

Breakfast
  • 2 slices of bread with jam
  • water
  • liquid food
Lunch
  • some vegtables and risotto
  • liquid food
Dinner
  • stake tartare
  • apple

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude!
Keep it going!

Just to motivate you:
I cant run 2km "even" without cancer.... (ok its a stupid comment)

take care.

- turkish terror /
- hasan horror /
- mehmet massacre /
(aka ghb)